(0 comments, 202 posts)
Webmistress for Abingdon Camera Club !
Home page: https://www.facebook.com/krispii
Posts by ChrisT
Directions to Crowmarsh Pavilion Coming from Wallingford:
1. Head out of Wallingford to the East, in the direction of Henley, Benson & Crowmarsh.
2. Go over the bridge and turn left in to Stephens Field, in front of the new houses. If you reach the mini- roundabout you’ve gone too far.
3. Follow the road through the new estate, as it curves right (Bellamy Way), then left, down a slight incline and through the 5-bar gate.
4. Park on the right in front of the single storey brick building, which is the Pavilion.
Coming from Crowmarsh / Ring road / Henley / Benson:
1. At the Crowmarsh Roundabout (junction A4074/A130), head West towards Wallingford.
2. Come down ‘The Street’
3. Go straight at the mini-roundabout next to the Queens Head
4. Pass Church & Bus Stop (right hand side)5. When can see the bridge, look for the right hand turning (Stephens Field), that sits between the new houses and a small green (if you reach the bridge, you’ve gone too far, and it is not the turning towards the camping and swimming pool)
6. Follow the road through the new estate as it curves right (Bellamy Way), then left, down a slight incline and through the 5-bar gate.
7. Park on the right in front of the single storey brick building, which is the Pavilion.
PDI Competition – Club and Improvers’ Leagues.
Judge: Roger McCallum